01 Sep Mom of the Month: Meet Hannah Brenman
Community and support are a vital part of Prenatal Yoga Center. To help encourage relationships and get to know one another a little better, we like to introduce a new mom and her baby each month. This month, we are pleased to introduce you to Hannah Brenman and her daughter Rachel!
Hannah has been a warm and welcoming presence in the studio for just over a year, regularly attending prenatal classes and coming back to attend postnatal and baby & me classes each week. We are so grateful for her presence in our community and for the thoughtful words she shared with us on her birth and motherhood.
- What has surprised you most about motherhood thus far?
- What is one of the most important pieces of advice you feel you can impart to a new mom?
- How did your prenatal yoga practice help you with labor and delivery?
- Do you have any advice for moms who may have to return to work shortly after their birth?
- What is your favorite way to bond with Rachel?