Upcoming Dates: Apr 23 | Jun 4 | Jul 16 | Aug 20
Now, perhaps more than ever, parents and caregivers should be concerned about the safety and well being of their little ones. The dangers directly associated with Covid-19 and the indirect dangers associated with being restricted to the home, make safety, and first aid paramount to everyone’s emergency plan. Give yourself an advantage when creating a safe environment for your family: prepare for emergencies in our CPR and Safety classes. This class helps parents and caregivers care for and protect infants and children.
This class helps parents and caregivers care for and protect infants and children. You’ll learn:
- Basic infant (0-12 months) and child (1 year through puberty) CPR.
- Making homes safer in the age of COVID-19.
- Proper handwashing and PPE use.
- Techniques to help your infant or child in a choking emergency.
- Basic first aid to keep your child out of the emergency room.
- Key measures you can take to make traveling in a car safer for your infant and child.
*Please note: This workshop is NOT a CPR certification course.