Requirements to Apply
This scholarship is intended for applicants who:
- Identify as a BIPOC
- Have completed a minimum of a 200-hour yoga teacher training
- Have a consistent yoga practice and desire to teach
- Are able to commit to all scheduled dates and times of the training program
All applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline, and you may be contacted for a brief phone interview. If you are granted a scholarship, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance with a non-refundable deposit within one week.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Teacher Training Program Requirements
- Optional, schedule and take a 10 minute welcome call with Deb
- Review all 4 modules and watch the corresponding videos
- Participate in webinars with Deb or view them at a later time
- Complete the book list
- Complete all written assignments
- Complete both weekend intensives with Deb and Caprice
- Audit a local childbirth education class
- Complete final written exam
- Record 75 minute prenatal yoga class with at least 3 pregnant women and send to Prenatal Yoga Center
Tuition & Refund Policy
- Full payment is due as indicated before the first day of the training.
- A non-refundable deposit of your scholarship total is required to hold your space in the program. The balance is due according to the tuition policy.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa or MasterCard.
- We charge a $25 returned check fee.
- Make checks payable to: hosting studio
- Refunds are available up to three weeks before the training begins minus a $550 deposit. The begining of the training is indicated by the release of the membership site and receiving the teacher training manual. After this time NO refund or credit will be given if you decide not to attend.
- Once the manual and membership website is released to the participants, if you decide not to continue for any reason, no refund or credit will be given.
- All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We welcome pregnant students! However, if your due date falls before the final exam or if your current work or life leaves little time for extracurricular activities, we strongly urge you to take the training later, when you have more time to devote to the coursework. Due to the nature of the Teacher Training, we cannot accommodate missed modules. Both weekend intensives need to be attended to complete the program.
- Prenatal Yoga Center, LLC is allowed to use the image of the participants for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as social media, publicity, illustration, advertising and web content unless otherwise indicated by teacher trainee.
I certify that the above information is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I will not hold Prenatal Yoga Center, LLC, hosting studio or my instructor liable for any mishaps arising from my participation in yoga class.