What does experiencing a positive birth mean to you? Birth can be really transformative to people and can also be traumatizing. On today’s episode of Yoga| Birth| Babies, Moran Liviani shares how to prepare for a positive birth. Moran is a birth doula, hypnobirthing practitioner, and a placenta encapsulation specialist.
A positive birth doesn’t mean it will look exactly how you envisioned and there’s no idealized way one should birth. A positive birth is about how you feel after the birth and how you’re made to feel by the folks there. We will talk about the importance of education, understanding expectations, making sure if you’re partnered- how your partner is on board, how your full birth team is there to support you and how you need to be embraced during your birth experience. When you’re fully embraced through your journey, you can emerge feeling positive about your birth experience.
I really enjoyed this conversation with Moran. I think you’re going to get a lot of very practical and inspiring information from this episode. I’m excited to share this with you.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Moran and how they got into birth work.
- Setting someone up for a positive birth, even when birth swerves drastically away from a birth plan.
- How Moran helps clients prepare for their upcoming birth as a doula and hypnobirthing teacher.
- Ways Moran helps clients surrender to this desire for control and relinquish set expectations.
- The importance of childbirth education to help feel prepared.
- Suggestions if a birth partner is having a hard time getting on board with the birth plan or doesn’t have a lot of confidence in the birth.
- Moran’s suggestions utilizing birth videos to build confidence.
- Some ways that people can mentally prepared for the unpredictability of birth.
- Moran shares their biggest lesson from their own personal experiences birthing with their children.
- Moran’s piece of advise to offer new and expectant parents.
- Get connected with Moran.
My name is Moran and I am a birth Doula, Lamaze childbirth educator, HypnoBirthing practitioner and a Placenta encapsulation specialist. I have been working with families in birth for 11 years now and it came as a work of passion which originally culminated from my own birth experiences. I have now supported hundreds of families through their birth preparation and through their births and I truly believe when women change their mindset around birth they open up the immense possibility of walking away from their births truly transformed into empowered mothers.
Connect with Moran:
- Don’t forget to grab your FREE guide, 5 Simple Solutions to the Most Common Pregnancy Pains HERE
- If you love what you’ve been listening to, please leave a rating and review! Yoga| Birth|Babies (Apple) or on Spotify!
To connect with Deb and the PYC Community:
Instagram & Facebook: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Center